Publishes results to the distributed file system, or the results location, or echoes strings as inputs to the subsequent nodes in the workflow.
import cioppy ciop = cioppy.Cioppy() ciop.publish (sources, base_path="", mode="", driver="", recursive=False, metalink=False)
- the path to the result of folder to publish
- strips the base path of the result
- if mode is set to “silent”, ciop.publish will echo the content of
pathas inputs to the subsequent nodes in the workflow if mode is set to “anonymous”, ciop.publish will publish the results without echoing the resulting path(s) as input(s) to the subsequent nodes in the workflow this mode overrides the
- if set to True will traverse the folder tree and publish all files
- if set to True the published results will be an item in the results’ metalink
This function stages-out local files to the distributed filesystem or allows defining the inputs passed to the next nodes in the workflow.
- exit.code: 0 if succesful, >0 if unsuccessful
- output: path of the published product
ciop.publish('/tmp/pippo.tif', metalink = True)